Licences come in many varieties, depending on what type of membership you are after;
- Racing licences
- Gold Licence - this allows you to compete in club events such as criteriums and road races. There are different categories of racing licences, depending on your needs, which will allow you to race in local, state, national and other events.
- Silver Licences - These are known as 'Ride licences' and are detailed below. They allow you to participate in club training, and coaching classes, as well as time trials. You will however not be able to participate in other racing events
- Temporary memberships - these are provided to allow you to get a taste of club events, and come in three day and single day gold and silver formats
- Platinum membership - provided for officials and other club members who are not interested in racing.
- Ride licences - allow participation in club training and cyclosportif type events
- Ride Adult
- Ride Kidz - this is a great way to get the young ones into cycling without dropping them into the deep end.
- Ride Senior (for those born before 1948)
Licences can be obtained from the Cycling Victoria Licence page. You will need to select Geelong Cycling Club as your home club.